Price And Quantity
- 0.10 USD ($)
- The purpose of surgical gowns and other protective clothing is not only to keep bacteria from entering surgical wounds, but to also protect the surgical staff from bodily fluids, secretions or excretions like blood, urine, saline, or chemicals used and during surgical procedures.
- Mainly, they are wearing them because the proprietary Croslite material used to make Crocs is resistant to stains from blood and other bodily fluids that regularly spill out from patients and onto them. Crocs by no means has a monopoly on the medical community.
- Mundra Port
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As Per Buyer Requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO, WHO, GMP
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk,, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India