- Suitable For All Ages
- Dry Place
In medicine, a nasopharyngeal airway, also known as an NPA, nasal trumpet (because of its flared end), or nose hose, a type of airway adjunct, is a tube that is designed to be inserted into the nasal passageway to secure an open airway. When a patient becomes unconscious, the muscles in the jaw commonly relax and can allow the tongue to slide back and obstruct the airway. This makes airway management necessary, and an NPA is one of the available tools. The purpose of the flared end is to prevent the device from becoming lost inside the patient's nose.
- Suitable for suctioning in I.C.Us & provide an alternative way when oropharyngeal airway is occluded.
- Made of Medical Grade PVC readily conforms to the nasopharyngeal anatomy.
- Thin wall construction provides maximum inner diameter.
- Interior walls with channel grooves, facilitate easy insertion of catheter.
- Specially designed bevel tip reduces mucosal trauma during insertion.
- Individually packed in peelable pack.
- Sterile ready for use.
- All Indian Port
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Piece Per Month
- 7-10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As Per Buyer Requirements
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO, GMP, COA
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk,, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India