- Drug Solutions
- As per Doctor Prescription
- Teenagers, Women, Adults
- Cool and Dry Place
- Product Name : Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension
- Trade Name : Ibuprofen + Paracetamol
- Packing : 100 ml Bottle
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, Antipyretic, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 1 million syrup/month
What is Ibuprofen & Paracetamol?
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Joints Pain, Fever, Muscles Pain, Back Pain, Headache, Pain In Nerves and other conditions.
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension contains Ibuprofen, and Paracetamol as active ingredients.
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension works by blocking the production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain; increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Detailed information related to Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspensions uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension Uses
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joints Pain
- Muscles Pain
- Back Pain
- Pain In Nerves
- Pain In Teeth
- Ear Pain
- Joint Pain
- Periods Pain
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension Composition and Active Ingredients
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ibuprofen (100 MG/5ML)
- Paracetamol (162.5 MG/5ML)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin Rash
- Bleeding From The Skin Or Nose
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Blood Counts
- Severe Skin Reactions
Ibuprofen & Paracetamol Suspension Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
- All Indian Port
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As Per Standard packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO, GMP, WHO
TPM, Yogi Chowk,, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India