- General Drugs
- Adult, Women, Suitable For All Ages
- Store in Cool
We Rewine Pharmaceutical are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of HEPCINAT LP TABLET (Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg ) in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
HEPCINAT LP TABLET (Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg )
- Brand name: HEPCINAT LP
- Active Ingredients(Generic Name) : Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg
- Company Name: Natco Pharma
- Strength : 400 mg + 90 mg
- Package: 28 tabs
- Pack Type : Bottle
Hepcinat Lp Contain Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir For the treatment of Hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus the virus can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis infection, ranging in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness.
- The hepatitis C virus is a bloodborne virus and the most common modes of infection are through unsafe injection practices, inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, and the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
- Globally, between 130150 million people globally have chronic hepatitis C infection.
- A significant number of those who are chronically infected will develop liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
- There is currently no vaccine for hepatitis C; however research in this area is ongoing.
- Injecting drug use through the sharing of injection equipment;
- The reuse or inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, especially syringes and needles in healthcare settings; and
- The transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Available other Brand : LEDIFOS, RESOF L, LEDVICLEAR, MYHEP LVIR, HEPCVIR L, , SOFOCURE L, NOVISOF L, LEDIHEP, SOFAB LP, LEDVICLEAR, SOFOCRUZ LP, SOFOKEM L, CIMIVIR L
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 30 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- GMP, WHO, ISO
TPM, Yogi Chowk,, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India