- General Drugs
- Adult Women
- Store in Cool
- disorders may include musculoskeletal complaints
- especially arthritis and atrophic arthritis
- dental pain
- mandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Marie-Strumpell disease
- gout attacks
- pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones
- A further indication is the treatment of acute migraines
- Diclofenac is employed commonly to treat mild to moderate inflammation is additionally present and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis.
- It may also help with keratosis, and acute pain caused by minor strains, sprains, and contusions (bruises).
- The primary mechanism liable for its anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic action is assumed to be inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis by inhibition of the transiently expressed prostaglandin â endoperoxide synthase-2 (PGES-2) also referred to as cycloxygenase-2 (COX-2).
- It also appears to exhibit bacteriostatic activity by inhibiting bacterial DNA synthesis. Research and an updated reveal of the mechanism of action of diclofenac shows, that its action is like all NSAIDs by inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis.
- Diclofenac inhibits COX-1 and COX-2 with relative equipotency.
- Diclofenac Sodium X (50 mg)
- Diclofenac consumption has been related to significantly increased vascular and coronary risk. Upper gastrointestinal complications were also reported.
- Liver damage occurs infrequently, and is typically reversible. Hepatitis may occur rarely.
- Read the directions on the label, patient guide, or medicine guide by the drugs company or your pharmacist before beginning to use Ranitidine Tablet.
- If youâve got any questions associated with this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Use this medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- All Indian Port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union Paypal
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As Per Standard Packing
- Western Europe Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Central America South America Asia Africa
- GMP, WHO, FDA