- As per Doctor Prescription
- 75 mg
- Adults, Aged Person, Teenagers, Women
- Cool and Dry Place
- Product Name : Diclofenac Sodium Injection
- Trade Name : Aclonac, Cataflam, Voltaren
- Available Strength : 25 mg/ml, 75 mg/ml
- Packing : 5 x 1 ml Tray Pack, 5 x 3 ml Tray Pack
- Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Therapeutic use : Analgesic, Anti Inflammatory, NSAID, Painkiller
- Production Capacity : 1 million injection/month
What is Diclofenac Sodium?
Diclofenac Sodium Injection is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Acute Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Back Pain, Sprains And Strains, Soft Tissue Sports Injuries and other conditions.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection works by reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Detailed information related to Diclofenac Sodium Injections uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Uses
Diclofenac Sodium Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acute Gout
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain, Sprains And Strains
- Soft Tissue Sports Injuries
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Diclofenac Sodium Injection improves the patients condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Composition and Active Ingredients
Diclofenac Sodium Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Diclofenac Sodium (25 MG)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Diclofenac Sodium Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
Diclofenac Sodium Injection Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
- All Port
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As Per Standard Packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO, GMP, WHO
TPM, Yogi Chowk,, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India