We Rewine Pharmaceutical are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Velpanat TABLET (Velpatasvir 100mg + Sofosbuvir 400mg ) in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
Velpanat TABLET (Velpatasvir 100mg + Sofosbuvir 400mg )
- Brand name:Velpanat
- Active Ingeridents(Generic Name) : Velpatasvir 100mg + Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Company Name: Natco
- Strength : 100 mg + 400 mg
- Package: 28 tabs
- Pack Type : Bottle
- Velpanat by Natco contain Sofosbuvir 400mg and Velpatasvir 100mg .
- Natco's Velpanat is use for the treatment of Hepatitis C. Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus the virus can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis infection, ranging in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness.
- Dosage: The recommended dose of Velpanat tablet once daily, taken orally, with or without food.
- The recommended dose of Velpanat ( Sofosbuvir + Velpatasvir ) is as below.
- The dose In Genotype 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 without cirrhosis And Patient with compensated cirrhosis is 12 weeks without Ribavarin.
- The dose of Velpanat In Genotype 1,2,3,4,5,6 Patient with decompensated cirrhosis is 12 weeks with Ribavarin
- Adverse Reaction: Most common adverse reactions observed with Velpanat is headache , Fatigue , Asthenia , Nausia, Headache ,insomnia , diarrhea.
- Storage: Velpnat should be stored below temperature 30Â°C.
Available other Brand: Velasof
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India