Tecoplanin Lypholized Injection
- Application: Anti-Infective & Common Disease Medicines
- Injectable Form: Solution
- Packaging Size: 1*1
- Dose: >35ml
It is a glycopeptide antibiotic. It is predominantly bactericidal both against aerobic and anaerobic gram positive bacteria.
Indications: Severe infections caused by gram positive bacteria, prophylaxis against gram positive endocarditis in dental surgery to high risk heart patients. Intra peritoneal administration to treat peritonitis in patients undergoing chronic ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- Composition: Tecoplanin 400 Mg Lypholized
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml): 400mg
- Type: vial
- size: 1*1
- Usage: Clinical, Hospital
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India