Pramipexole Di-hydrochloride monohydrate Tablet
Our company is highly renowned across a global marketplace for exporting excellent quality Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Monohydrate Tab. This Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Monohydrate Tab belongs to a class of medications called nonergot dopamine agonist. In the medical industry, the medicine is widely used for the treatment of symptoms of Parkinson's disease. We procure our entire stock of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride monohydrate Tab from trusted vendors in the market only after inspecting the quality on standard parameters.
- Beneficial in treating symptoms of moderate to severe restless leg syndrome
- The medicine is effective in improving muscle control and movement
- It directly affects the balance of a chemical in the brain called dopamine
- Brand: Mirapex ER
- Contain: Pramipexole Dihydrochloride monohydrate Tab
- Strength: 0.375 mg
- Packing: strip
- Mirapex ER tablets are taken orally once daily, with or without food.
- Mirapex ER tablets must be swallowed whole and must not be chewed, crushed, or divided.
- If a significant interruption in therapy with MIRAPEX ER tablets has occurred, re-titration of therapy may be warranted.
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India