- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 2800 INR
- Formulations Type :
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form :
- Storage Instructions :
- Store in Cool
Consult your Doctor
With our intensive knowledge in this domain, we are highly renowned for exporting an excellent stock of Aluvia 200: Lopinavir & Ritonavir. This medicine belongs to a specific class of medicines called protease inhibitors. It is indicated for the treatment of HIV infection. Formulated in strict tandem with industry standards using supreme quality compounds, this Aluvia 200: Lopinavir & Ritonavir is stringently tested on various standard quality parameters
- Recommended for adults and children 14 days of age and older
- It blocks protease, thus reducing the amount of HIV in the body.
- Brand: Aluvia Tab
- Contain: Lopinavir & Ritonavir Tab
- Strength : 100mg /200mg
- Packing: 120 Tab Bottle
Aluvia side effects:
- Respiratory tract infections (occurs frequently), Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Anemia,
- The decrease in the number of white blood cells (leukopenia),
- High blood cholesterol,
- High blood triglycerides,
- Lymphadenopathy (enlargement of the lymph gland),
- Weight loss
- Liver damage accompanied by jaundice yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Hair loss (alopecia)
- Menstrual cycle disorders
- Allergy and others.
- Dosage Guidelines: Consult your Doctor
- Suitable For: Suitable For All
- In the entire pharmaceutical industry, our company is a well-known exporter of a wide stock of Precedex Inj (Dexmedetomidine Hydrochloride Injection). The injection is indicated for the sedation of non-intubated patients before and during surgical and other procedures. With the help of our expert pharmacists, we make sure to source this Precedex Inj (Dexmedetomidine Hydrochloride Injection) from reputed vendors in the market.
- PrecedexTM is indicated for sedation of initially intubated and mechanically ventilated patients during treatment in an intensive care setting. Precedex should be administered by continuous infusion not to exceed 24 hours.
- Precedex has been continuously infused in mechanically ventilated patients prior to extubation, during extubation, and post-extubation. It is not necessary to discontinue Precedex prior to extubation.
- This is a sterile and nonpyrogenic solution suitable for intravenous infusion
Preparation of Solution:
Strict aseptic technique must always be maintained during handling of Precedex.Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
- Brand : Precedex Inj
- Contain : Dexmedetomidine Hydrochloride inj
- Strength : 80mcg/20ml ,100mcg/2 ml, 100mcg/1 ml
- Packing : Vail
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India