Leucovorin Calcium Injection
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Dose: 50 mg
- Usage: Clinical, Hospital, Personal
- Packaging Size; 1*1
- Packaging Type: Vial
We Rewine Pharmaceutical are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Leucovorin calcium injection in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
- This medication is used to treat or prevent serious blood cell disorders (such as thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, anaemia) caused by certain drugs (folic acid antagonists such as methotrexate, trimethoprim, pyrimethamine). It may also be used with a certain cancer drug to treat patients with colon cancer.
- Leucovorin may also be used to a certain type of anaemia (due to folic acid deficiency) when folic acid cannot be taken by mouth.
We manufacture and export our brand. We also offer private labelling, Contract manufacturing service.
- Leucovorin calcium 50 MG injection
- Product Type : Finished Product
- Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml): 50 MG
- Type : Vial
- Packing : 1*1
- Usage: Clinical, Hospital