Product Code : 15
- Grade Standard Medicine Grade
- Therapeutic Area Cardiovascular Diseases
API Form Powder
- Fenofibrate is mainly used for primary hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia.
- Fenofibrate appears to decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease and possibly diabetic retinopathy in those with diabetes mellitus,
- It also appears to be helpful in decreasing amputations of the lower legs in this same group of people.
- Fenofibrate also has an off-label use as an added therapy of high blood uric acid levels in people who have gout.
- CAS Number : 49562-28-9
2075, 2nd floor, The Palladium Mall, Yogi Chowk, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India